I pared the list of songs on the right down to just the ones I'm considering for an iTunes album release...assuming I can get off my butt and get a licensing deal with CDBaby.  They've also been reshuffled into the tentative track order, but that may change at some point.

I've been trying to tweak the music so that the "album" sounds sonically coherent, despite the variety of songs --- I want it to sound like the same band recorded all of the songs, rather than a mixtape of random recordings.  I want them to sound like home recordings, but not to the point that it seems sloppy or lazy.  It's a lot harder than I expected, given that my home studio setup changes so frequently, but I hope these all work together well.

Any feedback (positive AND negative) is very much welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment