Wow...it's been a long time since I had anything worthwhile to post here, but this is big enough to make up for it!


I was just hired as the Production Manager for Steve Jackson Games! Steve Jackson has designed some amazing games, including GURPS, OGRE, Car Wars, Illuminati, and Munchkin Quest, though they are most famous for their line of Munchkin card games:


From what I understand so far, I will be responsible for workflow (getting stuff to the artists, designers, marketers, and writers that need it) and for parts of the plastics manufacturing process, including game pieces and dice, such as the cool Cthulhu Dice below:


I can't even explain how lucky I am to have been accepted by the fine folks at SJG, and I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my career path. I'm terrified and excited at how simultaneously difficult and awesome this job will be, but it's something I never dreamed I'd be able to do — and I can't wait to start tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    Sam - this is amazing! This is a job that is truly "you." You and J are living the dream!

    ReplyDelete